We are passionate about how our software can help organisations make their sales processes more consistent, more straight-forward and more collaborative (as well as more profitable!). As such, we work closely with our customers, who view us as a partner as much as a supplier. You can read more about who we are and our approach here.
For the first three years of our existence, we followed the industry and had a sign-up page where anyone could signup for a 30 day free trial of our software without any contact from us. For a business that is hugely service driven, we always missed the lack of contact this brought. What we also noticed was that people who sign up didn’t get the most from the trial for a number of reasons:
1. They weren’t the right type of organisation to benefit from our application.
2. They had very little time to actually investigate or use the trial, or even set it up fully.
3. They knew they needed “CRM” (maybe because someone told them!) but were unsure what it was or how it would help their business.
4. They thought they could just open an trial account and it would fix all their business problems.
5. They weren’t committed to introducing “CRM” as a process as well as a software system.
Therefore, with the release of our new version, we have taken a new approach. We want to help people out who are looking to solve a problem or improve the sales function of their business. Our current customers will tell you that our greatest strength is our support so we want to demonstrate this from the start.
We now we like to have a chat with you first, even if just over email. We want to get a basic idea of the business challenges you are trying to solve so we can help tailor Buddy for you. By having a quick email exchange, or chat on the phone, we can make the best use of your time.
We can advise whether we are the right product for you and help match your sales processes or business challenges into our application. It will help save you time in the long run.
Please drop us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a few lines about your business and what you are looking to achieve and we’ll come straight back to you – maybe with a few questions and maybe with some suggestions. We can then get a tailored demonstration set up with some configuration already done based on what you have told us and go from there. We’ll even visit you at your site.
We look forward to helping you and your business.