Customer Relationship Management (CRM) is everywhere. There are adverts for it all over the internet, it’s in the top 20 most searched for terms on Google, and every second company seems to mention it in their presentations.
Yet, is it right for YOUR business?
First, some questions to ask yourself.
1. Is there a lovely card index sitting on your desk that contains the contact details of every customer you know?
You may possibly have upgraded this to a Filofax in the last 10 years…Embed from Getty Images
2. Is pinpointing one sales person’s success over another difficult?
3. Is everyone else lost and confused when you’re not in the office?
4. Do you have to ring round your sales team to find out what they’re up to?
5. Is forecasting sales from month to month a bit tricky?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then you would definitely benefit from having a CRM system.
And it just happens that we make the friendliest and best supported CRM system in the UK. We’re on hand to help you implement CRM into your workplace and get your colleagues to buy into the new approach.
Taking the leap into a sales process lead environment doesn’t have to be hard and the results can be fantastic. (one of our Buddy customers is MKG Foods which have seen new business increase by over 40% in the first year of CRM adoption).
BuddyCRM can help you to see the activities of your sales team from afar, define the best opportunities for success, highlight the best practices of salespeople, and help you to manage your sales forecasts.
If you’d like to see BuddyCRM in your business, call 0121 288 0808 today or schedule a demo with you and your sales team.