April 6, 2020
We’re pleased to announce that the latest milestone release of BuddyCRM has gone live today. The following items were fixed, improved, or added:
1. Manager Module Revamp
We have now revamped the Manager module with some new exciting features:
- Create your own KPI’s. Create KPI’s within the manager module for specific fields and groups of Users.
- Add Sales targets for each period and selected Users.
- View users Activity and choose specific date ranges.
- Filter by Teams, Users, Accounts, Leads and Opportunities.
2. Appointment Reminder Emails
When you are setting your next Activity with your client you can set your Appointment reminder to appear within BuddyCRM.
The reminder pop up will appear on the left-hand side of the screen. However, we have now set your reminders to be sent to your email address – you’ll receive an email at the time you set the reminder just in case you are not in BuddyCRM. Great if you are on the road!