September 5, 2019
We’re pleased to announce that the latest milestone release of BuddyCRM has gone live today. The following items were fixed, improved, or added:
1. The Sales Tables has moved!
Our Sales Table has now moved to the Accounts Module and has its own area ‘Sales View’:
- Simply click on the ‘Sales View’ tab and this will show your sales targets which you have achieved.
- Pick Columns, apply Filters to customise and Export data. Select your required fields and interrogate sales information.
- Add Dynamic Columns to compare sales targets by month and year.
- View current Accounts.
- Show your own Data and your business (dependant on permissions).
2. Time Stamps
Time stamps are now visible in the Document area of a record card. You can now view exact times and dates next to each document loaded into the system.
3. Multiple Actions in Workflows
You can now trigger multiple actions by a single workflow. Multiple Calls, Appointments and Tasks can be raised for different periods within your sales process. Head over to Workflows in the Admin module to give it a go – soon you’ll be automating everything and cutting down on admin time.